KOBELCO crawler crane Undercarriage parts
Strict quality inspection
KOBELCO crawler crane Undercarriage accessories to provide models
P&H330, P&H335, P&H5035, P&H5045, P&H5100, P&H7035, P&H7045, P&H7055, P&H7065, P&H7080, P&H7150, P&H7250, BM500, BM700, BM800, CKE600, CKE700, CKE800, CKE900, CKE1000, CKE1800, CKE2500
KOBELCO Crawler Crane Track Shoe
(1)The mold is usually made of wood mold or aluminum film (we use aluminum film), aluminum film is good; the mold is usually made according to the sample or production drawings.
(2) The shape is made of sand according to the mold
(3) Pour the molten steel into the sand mold (first analyze the chemical composition of the furnace before the spectrometer)
(4) The mechanical properties of the track shoe after heat treatment, usually using CSS44300 universal tensile testing machine
(5) Surface cleaning refers to steam cutting gates, risers and sand cleaning sand cores with wind guns
(6) Normalizing is mainly to eliminate internal stress and reduce the hardness of the work piece.
(7) Surface treatment refers to the sharp corners, burrs, etc. remaining on the surface after the work piece is normalized.
(8) Quenching and tempering is mainly to improve the comprehensive mechanical properties of the work piece
(9) Shot blasting refers to the shot blasting after the work piece is quenched and tempered to achieve a smooth surface.
(10) The contact position between the track shoe and the wheel body tread and the intermediate stage quenching treatment at the boss
(11) Processing according to the drawings
(12) Grinding is to polish the track shoes after quenching or quenching, and the smoothing needs to be smoothed.
(13) Check whether the polished track shoes are qualified again.
(14) Qualified track shoes to be painted
(15) The product is packed and stored in the warehouse.
Small tonnage track shoesare generally SCSiMn2H and 35SiMn (the two are the same, the former is the Japanese standard, the latter is the Chinese standard), and the large tonnage track shoe is generally 28CrNiMnMo or 34Cr2Ni2Mo.
Making mold – modeling – pouring – inspection (chemical composition) – surface cleaning – normalizing – surface treatment – quenching and tempering (mechanical properties) – shot blasting – (intermediate frequency quenching, processing) – grinding – painting – inspection – package
KOBELCO Crawler Crane Track Roller
Blanking-forging-roughing-heat treatment-welding-finishing (drilling, tapping)-inbound.
(1)Cut the round steel on the sawing machine according to the size of the drawing
(2) Forgingand normalizing according to the blank drawing
(3) Roughing the parts
(4) The rough-processed products are tempered, shot blasted, and medium-frequency according to technical requirements (inspection of the Leeb hardness tester)
(5) Heat treatment of the half wheel body for welding
(6) Finishing, drilling, tapping after welding
- wheel body, shaft 40Mn2 or 50Mn
(1) The finished wheel, end cover, shaft and other accessories for cleaning, assembly, rolling test, pressure test, oil injection
(2)Spray the assembled roller
(3) Pack the painted track rollers into the warehouse
We provide customized service
Contact our consultants for more drawing information.
Learn about crawler crane chassis parts manufacturing
Value Crane Crawler Crane Undercarriage Fittings is a modern 3 million square foot facility. Produces high-quality accessories for multiple brands of crawler crane chassis. Our factory operations are managed by over 100 experienced technicians and many more support staff.
The manufacturing process of crawler crane chassis parts begins with the sorting and processing of raw materials to manufacture various accessories. They are repeatedly heated and forged to increase their strength. Quenching and tempering are performed after forging.
Maybe there's something you want to know...
Are you a trader or manufacturer?
How can I be sure the parts will fit my crane?
How about the delivery time?
Which kind of packages you use?
Can clients customize the goods?
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.